Have you ever wished you could make enough slow cooker dinners to last for weeks, so you can just let it cook, while you enjoy your time with your family each night?
This is the PDF Meal Plan Download for the 4th plan in the 20 Meals from Costco for $150 series. This plan is made up of entirely Slow Cooker Freezer Pack and is also includes gluten free and whole30/Paleo modifications.
We have 2 meal plan download options for you to choose from!
COMPLETE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Recipe List & Grocery List
Printable Assembly Instructions– step by step guide to pulling all these meals together and into the freezer
Printable Assembly Cards– so you don’t forget any ingredients in each bag
Printable Labels – you can print these out onto Avery #6874 label paper and stick them to your plastic baggies or containers.
- Exclusive Access to Instructional Assembly Videos
Special Notes for the different ingredients
BASIC PACKAGE ONLY INCLUDES: complete grocery shopping list and complete recipes.
Recipes included in this plan are...
- (2) Slow Cooker Chicken with Apples & Rosemary
- (2) Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Apples & Sweet Potatoes
- (2) Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Chicken Curry
- (2) Slow Cooker Italian Chicken
- (2) Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken & Potatoes
- (2) Slow Cooker Sausage, Peppers, Onions
- (2) Slow Cooker Italian Stew Roast
- (2) Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- (2) Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
- (2) Slow Cooker Chicken & Sausage Stew
Add to cart to get the full access to the recipes and grocery shopping list plus assembly instructions and exclusive video access. We will email you the meal plan downloads to the email address entered at checkout.
If you want to adjust the recipes on this meal plan, you'll need to become a MyFreezEasy member to access our web and mobile apps to make modifications to this meal plan.
Disclaimer: There is no formal relationship between Costco & $5 Dinners-MyFreezEasy. These meal plans were created by $5 Dinners, using ingredients from Costco.
Say goodbye to dinnertime stress and order your meal plan TODAY!